In line with current government Covid19 guidelines, I am providing face to face counselling with the following safety precautions implemented:
- Hand sanitiser to be used when entering and leaving the consulting room.
- Prompt arrival and departure of clients to avoid contact with others.
- Seating is positioned 1 meter+ apart in a well-ventilated consulting room.
- Hand washing and consulting room cleaning carried out between each consultation.
In addition, I have been vaccinated and test twice weekly.
This will be reviewed following further government guidance.
Please do not attend a face-to-face appointment if:
- You or anyone you live with has tested positive within the last 10 days or awaiting a test result
- You have been in contact with anyone that has tested positive or is self-isolating within the past 10 days
- If you have been contacted by test and trace and told to self-isolate within the past 10 days
- If you have any of the following symptoms:
- Fever or high temperature
- New and persistent couge
- Change in either taste or smell